4/16/12

My Easter Sermon



This was my sermon that I did on Easter Sunday! Ahhhh, what an awesome experience that was. I am so humbled that God would want me, a 15 year old girl who has only known Him for a year and is terrified of speaking in front of people, to give the message on Easter! There was over 80 people at the sunrise service, which was the largest my church has had in a long time, how awesome! I love my God and love preaching about Him. If you didn't already know this was my third sermon I've done at churches. It's so much fun. And this weekend I am speaking again at 30 hour famine! If you could pray that God speaks through me and opens the hearts of those I'm speaking to! Thanks(:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kirsten! Only just saw the beginning (the videos still loading) but I am already pretty much amazed and impressed. I'm sorry about your friend though. Yes, you're fifteen and yes you've only known God for a year now and yes you're terrified of talking in front of people, but the thing is God doesn't care about that. He will use you if you avail yourself. And that's exactly what He's done and is doing in your life right now, using you! Keep being an instrument and you'll be amazed the great things He'll do in you and through you. And so someone that's terrified of talking in front of ppl you took a bold step and did great! (You dont wanna know how terrified of it I can get) but you did awesome!
    Praying for you for this weekend!

    Lots and lots love,
    Funto

    ReplyDelete