5/7/12

One year down...


May 8th.

The day of my friend Jacqueline’s birthday…

And…

ONE YEAR of recovery.

Wow. Jacqueline, I’m so proud of you. I know I’ve said this like a million times but this is just so amazing. I look up to you; your strength is something every girl needs. I know that you will have many more of these anniversaries to come. I can’t even put my thoughts together as I write this, gahh. J you’re such an amazing friend to me. If God didn’t put you in my life I don’t know who I would have gone to when I feel that way. I probably would have given into Satan’s temptations a lot more if you weren’t there for me. You’ll never truly understand how big of an influence you have been on me. Every time I have those thoughts I think about you and your strength through everything. And I want to say thank you for after that one day when I slipped. Having you there was the thing I needed. I needed to hear what you told me after. I needed you to vent to. Thank you for being that person to me. Thank you for being such a Godly example and helping me in my faith every time bad things seem to creep into my life. Thank you for being you J. I’m so glad you made it this far, I knew you always would. You are so great and so beautiful. I still pray for you every night, I love you a lot Jacqueline. Thanks for being my big sister(:

Love, Kirstin

p.s HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY :D I tried to convince my rents to take me to NYC…. It didn’t work haha(:

1 comment:

  1. Kirstin,

    You literally made me cry with this. Tears of joy because i am so blessed to have you in my life, as much as you feel i have inspired you, you have been an inspiration of faith and determination for me too. Always there and knowing when im struggling and offering me a word to pick me up and keep me going.

    You're an awesome little sister and I hope to be able to tell you that in person some day soon. I love you much!

    ReplyDelete