12/17/13

Cancer Letter

My daughter,

Yes. It came back positive. Yes. You are scared, scared on a level that shivers down to your bones. This is a turning point, a time in your life that you'll look back on and sing praises to Me- not due to the outcome, good or bad, but because of the hairs of positives that will come from this experience. I'm holding you so tightly in my hands when you stay up at night and cry and cry. Your pain pierces my heart. Your tears make my eyes water. Oh, how I love you. Oh, how I wish you could see from my perspective. Remember my thoughts are higher than yours, my ways higher than your ways. Evil does not win.

There are a hundred things I wish to tell you, whisper in your ear. Sometimes your situations, pain, overwhelm you like a wave you are submerged under with no escape. But, I am here. I am God. I can do anything I please and, my love, I will help you. I desperately want to be your strength during this time to rescue you from this wave. Give everything to me- the outcome, the struggle, the fear, the uncertainty. Let the peace that comes with knowing me be your guide.

My love for you is larger than you can imagine,

Jesus

“With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.”-Mark 10:27

“Do not fear, only believe.” Mark 5:36


No comments:

Post a Comment