12/9/11

To: The Most Beautiful Soul I Know

It started with a tweet
Reading your profile
loves, Britt, Jenna, Jamie, Court
My face curved with a smile
Some how I knew we'd get along
I clicked "follow"

Who knew we'd grow this close?

It was eight months
You told me you were proud of me
you asked me what i was recovering from
I sent you a link...

Who knew we both were recovering from the same thing(:

You facebook messaged me...

Some how we were exactly alike
Some how both our lives changed,
at the exact same place
Some how we were both going to
that place together in March
Some how God worked everything out
so we'd become friends

Who knew(:

Well... i think some one knew...

I am so happy we meet each other :D

D,

You make me a better me. How much you've been through, yet you're still standing strong in the lord. Everything you are facing you are defeating and not letting it get to you. Although you tell me you aren't strong... D you are... i couldn't have gone through all of that. But that's why i adore you. Seeing you go through all the pain you are facing, yet you still tweet about how blessed you are. You still are thankful. You still know God has your back. You still have faith through everything. That is amazing(: I cant even write how much i love you, its impossible. Honestly, every time when i feel like I'm having a bad day i think about your strength through everything, and it keeps me going. You are an inspiration to me and many others, girl. I cant wait to meet you!

Love you lots(:
-Kirstin

No comments:

Post a Comment