6/18/11

God is with you

On twitter I saw Jeanne Marie tweet "God always shows up on time". It's crazy,cause 30 mins before this is what happened.



"Dear Lindsay,

It's amazing me how God is using you in my life. He did it again, again! The whole day i was feeling down, i had no reason. I don't know if I'm still depressed. But, lately i have really been feeling like it. Every time i got on the Internet someone new was telling me that God wasn't real. Saying "I was just talking to myself", Ive been starting to believe them. Every time i started to pray, that though would come back in my head. I was definitely getting farther and farther away from him. I guess today it was just at its peak. I was laying down, i started to get really sad, Ive never felt like that before. Then i got really nervous for some reason. The first though in my head was..great I'm gonna have an anxiety attack. I walked outside in the pouring rain, tears rolling down my face i prayed. I started to sing to him, I sang "light up the sky". I mean it kinda helped but not really, i decided i was just gonna cut to get it over with. Right as that thought entered my mind, you poped me on skype "Ill call u in 5". I thought "I am a mess, shes gonna see me like this". That's why i made you wait. As i talked to you the thought kept going back and fourth in my head. Then we talked about sex. I have no idea why that was the thing that made me happy, but it was. After we stopped talking, I just laughed... I went to my basketball court and shot around for like 15 mins thinking about what you had said. I headed to the tire swing, it was pitch black by now. I started to pray out loud, and sing chris tomlin songs. Then i realized what he had done..that EXACT moment in my head, was the EXACT same time you sent me that message. He was with me the WHOLE time. I just never noticed it.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Kirstin"
God is with you.....I promise.


"I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Hebrews 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment