6/4/11

My Life Mission Statement

As a Christain i want to live the life God intends for me. I dont want to hold anything back because im worried about what might happen. I want to go to Africa, and feed the hungry children. I want to preach to the broken, and bring hope to the hopeless. I want to live my life with no regrets of my past. I want to help other people struggling with cutting. I want to become a missionary! I wont hold back because im comfortable in the "safe" zone.I will try to live as Jesus did. Although thats an impossible task! I want to spread the lords LOVE, to everyone who doesnt feel loved. I want to teach them that God loves them just the way they are! Im going to preach, about how you dont need to change to go to him, cause he will CHANGE YOU! I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD ABOUT JESUS! I WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD! And guess what, i can cause God has my back.

Future me, i hope you live up to this mission statement!

I challenge you guys to write your own mission statement! Live up to your dreams! Dream big, this guy i know can do some amazing things!

No comments:

Post a Comment