6/27/11

I love myself because...

I love myself because...
I'm athletic
I'm not fat
I have an awesome smile
My eyes light up the room
My hair is amazing
I love helping people
I'm good at helping people
I'm good at basketball
I'm good at talking to people
I don't care what others think
I don't care if people judge me
I'm really smart for a 15 year old
God has given me a talent to help others, and speak through me
I used to be a quarterback in flag football
I'm not a girly girl
I'm different
I love pokemon
I'm good at marketing
I can speak French
I can beat anyone in madden 11
I'm good at making youtube videos
I can change a tire
I'm really good with kids
I have given my life to Jesus

Why do you love yourself? In order to grow, and help others, you yourself have to be confident with you! I've struggled with confidence. Psh. I still do, but you can only gain confidence by loving yourself, before caring what others think. So, write your own "i love myself because". God made every one of us, and your perfect in his eyes. Try to see what He sees before judging yourself to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment