6/20/11

Guilt

How do we heal? I still have guilt and hurt over things ive done in my past. I have asked for forgiveness, to many times to count. In my heart I know God has forgiven me, a long time ago. But the problem is, I havent forgiven myself. I have secrets that nobody knows, not even people I have meet on the internet. So how do I find forgiveness? Well I have been listening to this song "healing begins" by: tenth avenue north. It talks about how we tell God our secrets, like it no problem. We almost think of it as an imagination, or something unreal when we confess our sins to him. Why is it so hard for use to confess our sins to people. The song continues to say, once we let down our walls, and start telling people our sins- thats when "the healing begins, when we come to where were broken within". I dont want to feel this guilt anymore, so today I am going to tell someone. Im so scared what there gonna say and think, but I am more scared to live in the regret of my sin. Pray for me. I hope this inspires you to confess your sins too. We can do this(:

No comments:

Post a Comment