6/21/11

The Healing is Begining

In my last post, i said i was going to confess my sin to someone. At first my plan was to share it with a person i meet on the interent. We decided at 8:30 we would talk. 8:30 past than 9:30, than finally at 10:30 she told me she couldnt get on. I was super disapointed, but yes i know she has a job blah blah blah. I had built up so much nerves from thinking about what would happen. I went to bed knowing i needed to get this off my chest with or without her.

The next day, today, I planned on talking to her, again. But in my heart i knew we werent going to. The day went by slow. At 5:10 i had to go to VBS. In the car i kept thinking about it. I was urning to tell someone. I sat there listening to the kids ask questions about God, but my mind kept wondering. I got up and just left. I didnt do it intencally. I walked up and down the halls. Then i thought, "maybe i should tell rev". I prayed asking God to give me the strength to go through with my plan. I've never talked to her before, she only learned my name a few months ago. As she walked out of the sancuary i asked her if we could talk. I guess she didnt hear me, cause she kept walking. I said it louder and she turned around and told me to meet her in her office. I took a breath, and walked in. At this point, the words started flowing out of my mouth. I for sure, didnt have that courage that i was expressing before i walked in the door. She sat and listened, she than told me "you have to accept the forgiveness that God has given you". We kept talkig, i told her things that i didnt even know that i was bearing inside. I left REFRESHED! I am not healed yet, but the healing is BEGINING! Thats all i can ask for. If you have a sin your bearing, tell someone. I know this is so scary. Don't think about what there going to say, because either way God is with you. You will leave free, regardless of what they say. When we are confessing, thats when we need our savior, and thats when our savior shines.

Another thing, maybe God didnt want me to talk to my internet friend about it, because he knew that i would get more out of it if i told in person. With someone flesh to flesh. I'm so grateful.

To "internet friend" , I know your busy. I love you either way. Praying for you, bud(:

No comments:

Post a Comment