5/11/11

Britt Nicole Eyes...

I want Britt Nicole eyes. This started as an inside joke. At revolve, Britt was doing a signing while my friend and i waited outside for her (since we didn't have tickets).  Once Britt finished signing all those posters and cd's she walked right by us. She looked right at me smiled and waved. Okay I may have geeked... alot. My friend made fun of me cause she knew how much I love her. But I'll never forget her eyes. If you don't understand what I'm saying look at this verse.

"the eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are bad your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness how great is that darkness" -Matthew 6:22-23

Britts heart and soul are in the right place. When you look at her you see the happiness inside her. She could be crying, yet you would see the innocents of a baby through her eyes. This is my goal everyday, to get Britt nicole eyes(:

No comments:

Post a Comment