5/22/11

I found you..

Today was 5 years. That is 5 years since I've scene paster gayle. I woke up today with this weird feeling, telling me I needed to see her. Luckly my cousin goes to her church so we got the address easily. I went to early service at my church, before I headed to late service at her church. I was really excited, she was the person that baptized me, she was the one that started my spiritual journey. I remember sitting in front of the cross with her telling me bible stories, about Noah and Adam. She was my friend. As we drove to her church all of these memorys started rushing back to me. All of a sudden we hear a noise. Then are car started to make a noise. At this point in the drive we were litterally 1 mile away from the church. We pulled to the side, to fix the flat tire. My mom and I have no idea how to change a tire. At this point we were stressing, since the late service had already begun and my dad couldn't get us since he was at a festival. I thought well changing a tire couldn't be that hard. HA! Funny, I couldn't even figure out how to get the jack out of the car. I asked God to help us. Less than a minute later a guy comes over and helps us change the tire. He was amazing (: Finally we arive at this church, the music was playing nice and loud as we walked in. I look up and I see my old friend smiling at me. After her sermon, she announced that she was moving to another church. All the emotions from last time came back from 5 years ago. Of all days I chose to come, this is the day God wanted me to come? Why? Why would he want me here today? She cryed as she told these people she was leaving. I remember her last sermon, I was only 10 but I remember crying and crying. This was so crazy, of all days god?? 5 years and I pick this day! Once the service was over we got to talk to her. We talked about the old memorys, how I was the first baby she baptized, how we've missed her. Then she said the same thing to, "of all days". I didn't understand why God wanted me to see her today till I was driving home. He wanted me there to show her that he was moving her for a reason. He wanted to show her, remember when I moved you to this church? See how I only mean well, he wants you to that church for a reason. You've done all he wants of you there. He used me to show her that it went OK the first time it's gonna go ok again. So I thought Id share this(:

No comments:

Post a Comment