5/23/11

Questioning

My life. My phone, twitter, facebook, homework, friends, family,God, and basketball. Simple enough right. Yet I find myself questioning myself, like why did they txt me back? Do they not like me? She is a better point guard than me. Why did I get a "c" am I not smart enough? She's prettier than me. Am I good enough? Why did I not get to be a starter? Am I that bad at basketball? I'm to fat. Does she think I'm annoying? This is the hardest thing for me to overcome, I've done this today, I do it everyday! I know that God doesn't want us thinking these things but it's sooooooo hard! I'm writing cause I found myself sitting on my couch staring at my phone wondering why she hasn't talked to me since friday. All those thoughts flowed through my head. Yeah, I really don't have a point this post. I just thought I'd share this. (: got any suggestions, comment my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment