5/9/11

School.

I belive people go to church because they want hope in there life. Last sunday when are paster, Paster Judy asked for peoples joys and concerns this one lady mrs.debby told her that she was starting kemo. on monday. My chuch is small, we only have like 100 people going there so i know everyone. This was sort of a shock to me. Mrs.debby works at the school i go to. I felt really bad cause i knew she was hurting inside, i feel like we the people around me are down i become down to. Anyways so today at school i decided i would make her a card. Partical cause i was bored. (: anywhho. On the front i wrote "hope you get better" and in the inside i wrote:
"So do not fear for i am with you do not be dismayed for i am your god. yes i will strengthen you. yes i will help you and yes i will hold you with my righteous right hand" Isaiah 41:10

everytime im down i always go back to that verse. This one is sorta special to me to because of the story behind it. 2 years ago(back when i was cutting) i asked my friend if she had a good bible verse. we both didnt go to church. but we did belive in him and had a bible. she told me she would look. Then she txted back with this verse. she said that she opened right to the page and looked down and saw this one. this was one of the many ways god was reaching to me through those years i hate talking about. back to my story

then under that verse i wrote Romans 8:28. This verse i was told by a mear stranger to me, her names Lindsay. Ive been talking to her on twitter but i dont know if she will read this but when she sent me that verse i had the knife in my hand. i would have given up 5 months for nothing. again back to my story.

I then wrote love, kirstin. Once the bell rang i ran to her class to give it to her cause i didnt want to get detention for being late to my next class. As i walked in she was almost crying, you knew something was wrong. she didnt see me till i said hello. She smiled when she saw me, i then gave her the card and left. although i didnt stay to talk to her i knew i helped her in a little way.

Now im gonna talk about something totally different. My friend tyler. Please pray for him. He doesnt know the lord. i try to teach him but he doesnt care. anyway. through out the weeks ive been talking to him since he likes my friend. My friends a hardcore christian. When he asked her out she told him no because he didnt know the lord. Since then tyler has been going back to his old ways. he would txt me things like i dont know if ill make it through the night, id stay up with him and help him. Today he would hardly talk, i was the only person he would talk to. He was telling me that he had bought pot. i dont understand why everytime something is going wrong he goes to drugs. Anyway, he said that he was gonna use it on thursday. I hope he doesnt, Tyler if you read this. I know there is more than your telling me going on at home. Im here if you need to talk and i love you buddy(:

So anyhow how was your day? (all 2 of you who read this)

1 comment: