5/26/11

Stress

I'm fourteen, so it's kind of weird that I'm talking about this subject. The truth is I'm not a stressed out person at all. In fact I consider myself to be a fairly calm person. But I find the adults in my life to be very stressed out. Much of which is caused by the economy. People wondering, will I ever find a job? will I be able to pay the bills? Will I be able to get my car fixed? Will I be able to provide for my children? Will I be able to finish my work in time? Or this one, I'm not happy with my job, but what if I can't find a new one? Why!! Why do we stress about things we CANT CONTROL! The only person who can control what happens is the one and only G.O.D! I need to finish my work first,or I'll get fired. I don't like my job. I'm not happy with my job. I wish I got paid more. I don't like my boss. All of these are things we think about. You know what this does? It STRESSES us out! Don't let worrying about you job, or your grades, or whatever it is, don't let that stress hold you back from achieving what YOUR purpose is! What God planned for you! If your not happy, do something about it, don't just sit there. Here's something you can do, right when you feel like your at your breaking point. I want you to sit down, clear your mind, then take a deep breath. Then I want you to look around, where ever you are at. Do you see how far you have come? Do you see how blessed you are? Do you see all the obstacles you have overcome? Do you see how much your worth?
Don't let the worries of your day, ruin what you stand for, or who you are! You are a child of God! "You can do all things through him who strengthens me!". If your not happy, then do something that will make YOU HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment