5/14/11

My heaven....

My heaven is on a beach. It has a perfect brezze, not to hot or cold. The wind flows over your skin, like a whisper from the lord. There will be a beautiful sunset,the prettiest you have ever scene, picture perfect. The beauty of the sky never fades away, like God's love. In the ocean, you will see dolphins,fish, and animals you've never scene before. Yet all of them belong. The waves crash on the beach and then die away, with the beat of your heart. In my heaven i have a home. It's my father's house, it stretches so far you get lost in your thoughts. When you walk inside a rush of love flows through your veins. The walls edged with gold, suited for a king, a king that is.. my dad. When you walk inside all you smell is delicious food, never ending. You can eat all you want cause you'll never get fat. In my father's neighborhood there's no drama, no jelousy, no hate, just peace. As I walk down the street towards the beach, there will be children laughing, no crying, no bullying... just laughter. When I reach the sand, the grains will touch my feet giving off the perfect warmth. I look around only to see Jesus on a run, yet there was no sweat on his face, cause in my heaven you will never get tired. I challenge him to 1-1 in basketball. This is my heaven, my home, my safe place.

12 comments:

  1. i was told, by a mission to comment haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pleASE PLEASE PLEASE I DONT WANT TO GET HAUNTED MY EDWARD AND BELLA! PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL! PLEASEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really? so was i!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MLIA :I i guess i was the only one who read the whole message correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. MLIA....heyy fellow MLIAers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MLIA!!
    Hey I was literally just on MLIA. LAWL. Hey gang!

    ReplyDelete