5/30/11

My Love Letter To Jesus,

Dear Jesus,
You where with me when i was crying. You felt me when i was hurting. You layed with me when i bleed. You where in the room when i drank. You stood next to me as i smoked. You frowned as i argued with my parents.You cryed with me when i found out she was getting abused. You saw my scars and knew i was urning for love. You spoke to my friend, telling her to report me. You watched me as i yelled at her. You hugged me when i was needing a hug. You guided me to Revolve. You sat next to me in that seat when Britt Nicole sang "When she crys". You held me when Jamie-Grace sang "Hold Me". You had your arm around me when Jenna Bishop told me Isaiah 49:16. "God has your name engrved in his hand". You where with me when she told me to leave the engraving up to you. You rode back in the car that night with me, as i finally had felt loved. You cryed with me that night. You where there when i promised you,never again. You layed next to me in the hospital the next week, as the nurse spoke to me about you. You spoke to me when the sermon the next week was about the love you have for me. You read the bible with me when i was questioning your powers. You ran with me to Hannahs house at midnight, just to ask her a question. You stood there as her dad told us about Job. You watched me that night as i layed scared. You told me not to be scared as the next day the sermon,was on Job(: You then lead me to missions. You helped me when i was hungry during the 30 hour famine. You spoke through me as i explain to the seniors about your neverendin love. You where there on 5/24/11 when it was 5 months since ive cut. YOU WHERE WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME! I finally feel loved! Jesus, thank you! I love you so much, your with me right now as i type this crying. You filled my heart with love, and my mind with light. You are my savior. Thank you for getting me out of the mess i got myself into. I pray that tomorrow i love you more than i do today. Thank you Jesus.

Love, Your daughter(':

No comments:

Post a Comment