5/28/11

Day Job V.S Passion

My day job verse my passion. I read this topic on a blog I stumbled upon. Obviously I don't have a job, unless high school counts(; But it got me thinking. What do I want to do when I grow up? I've heard this question asked to me many times as a kid. I would say things like "I want to be a princess" or "ill be the first girl to be president" all of this probably seemed, to my parents impossible. But to me, no! I could do anything I wanted! I could fly, I could be in the wnba, or run my own trillion dollar company! But, now as I get older I relize the unlikelyhood of these things happening. As many of you adults had relized when I was a kid. But, the thing is "I can do anything through Christ that strengthens me" I used this verse in my last blog too, but it's so true. News flash, I CAN be a PRINCESS or own my own TRILLION DOLLAR company. God tells us we can do anything through him!!! So to you guys reading this, God doesn't want you to be miserable at a job you don't like. He wants us to be happy! Is your day job what you LOVE to do? Or is it just something to pay the bills? Do you wake up dreading to go to work? Or excited to know you love your job. Do what your passionate about! God gave you those talents for a reason! Don't waste the gifts God has given to you. So tonight, I challenge you to talk to God. Ask him what HE wants YOU to do. What YOUR PURPOSE is. If you should quit your job, or go back to college, Anything you can think of! What's the worst thing that could happen?

(Now, if your thinking right now of what if's, what if I don't find another job, what if I don't like my new job? What will my husband think? If you're thinking these things go read my stress blog(:)

No comments:

Post a Comment