7/17/11

I love you, Dad.

My favorite thing about my dad, is his heart. He has the biggest heart in the world. He would do anything for me, or my family. He is the best guy I know! He's always looking to help others, before himself. I hope I have his heart when I grow up. He deserves the world!

Whoever I marry, they have to be a gentlemen like my father. He always holds the door, and tells me I'm beautiful. They have to be as nice as my dad too. He is always looking for ways to help me. He is an amazing guy.

What ever I ask for, he always does his best to get it for me. If it means he has to get off work early- he would. He loves me so much.

Sometimes I don't think he realizes how much I appreciate it.

Dad I really do. Even when it doesn't seem like I do.

I do realize how much you work, to provide for are family. You're doing an amazing job too. I know everyone in the family see's how important you are. Without you, we would be nothing.

I love you, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment