7/4/11

A poem

I wrote this, with Jesus, and for Jesus. It's about the struggles in my past, and trying to forget. When everytime I look down, I see the scars. But, to remember that Jesus doesnt remember, so why should I?

Jeremiah 31:34
“For I will forgive their wickedness
and will remember their sins no more.”

With Every Tear

At a time when I was lost
I felt as though I was tossed
I did some things that I shouldn't of
Because I felt as though I wasn't loved

Now everytime I look down
I can't help but frown
Cause all I see is sins
Written on my wrist like a hyme

You said you've forgotten
But why do I feel so rotten?
Why do I sin oh Lord?
At a price I can't afford

But you tell me not to fear
Cause my sins died with every tear
That day your love shined for me
I have now been set free

Although the scars won't go away
My sins have died anyway
And now on judgement day, I won't fear
For you are my light all year

Thank you Jesus for all you've done
You're my only number one
I love you so much
Thank you Jesus

I wrote this in less than 10 mins, its still really choppy. I need to change some more things. But, I think it's pretty good. Tell me what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment