7/28/11

My. God. Is. Healer.

Wow. All I can say is, My. God. Is. Healer.

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Every day, every night for the last 5 days I have been living in FEAR. 24/7. It's the scariest feeling in the world. I couldn't control it. The anxiety weren't like before. Uncontrollable, in the sense they wouldn't stop with what ever I tried doing. But, God had a plan for me. He didn't harm me, and he did GIVE ME HOPE and a future.

In my blog yesterday I explained to you about my psychologist. I preached to him. I knew i was supposed to speech to him about Jesus.

....and last night......

I.WAS.HEALED.

The fear is lifted! Gone! Vanished!

I did NOTHING!

I didn't have anxiety last night!!!! EVERY NIGHT AND DAY I HAD PROBLEMS, and the day I lived for Jesus and not myself, the fears where lifted.

I beilieve the whole time, God wanted me to go see Dr.Burns and preach to him. I think that was God's reason for the fear. He had plans for me bigger than i could see, or think about(:

Oh yeah, and remember how I've been talking about my foot? Healed. It's been bugging me for days, and the doctors still don't know what was wrong with it. AlI know, I woke up and the pain was gone. Disappeared!

Praise Jesus.

Thank you for your prayers(:



No comments:

Post a Comment